Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to Create a Sample Request Form

As you may already know, I offer a free sample of Jamberry Nails to those who are interested in trying before they buy.  (UPDATED: The sample offer is now closed.  Thank you for your interest!)
Free Sample of Jamberry Nail Shields #nailart easy affordable beautiful dallas, little elm, aubrey, cross oaks, texas, tx, frisco, noel giger

This has worked very well for me - I was sending 15-30 samples out per week.  I follow up by e-mail within a few days to send the instructions, then a week later with a reminder, then again to see if there were any questions.
This is what the Jamberry Nail Shield samples look like.
They have 4 different sizes, some people may only receive 1 or 2 from a sample card.
When you purchase a full sheet, you get 10 different sizes!
Each sheet will do 2-3 manicures or pedicures.
Last weekend, my link and offer was picked up by several blogs and Facebook pages and the request form went viral.  I went from 35 outstanding requests to 5,790 (at present writing) in a matter of 48 hours.


Needless to say - I am OVERWHELMED!  I am so excited that there are so many people interested in trying this great product.  I am thrilled at the prospect of new customer relationships and the business that will flow from that.  I am ecstatic that many have asked about joining my Jamberry team!

My existing team members (currently at 10 ladies) has taken on the challenge to fulfill every one of the requests for samples.  Postage alone on this is $2600+  If we can't handle it in an efficient manner, we will share the information to our upline team.  We don't want anyone to be left out!

And - the rest of my Jamberry sisters (as well as my networking friends!) want to know HOW I DID IT?

Well, the answer is a little disappointing.  I didn't!  LOL  I just provided the form and an easy way to share it, and OTHER people did the work.  I know - genius right?

So - if you want to make a request form, here is how I did it.
  1. Create a Google account (or log in if you already have one)
  2. Go to Google Docs
  3. Click on the button that says "Create" then choose "form" from the list.
  4. Create your form - here's a video on that part:

Once you've created your form, you will have a loooooong url to it.  Here's mine:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dFFIdVBSUWdYSGhlLWZqemZ3dXZkTUE6MQ#gid=0

To make it easier to remember (and share) I used tinyurl.com to shorten it.  Choose the option that lets you set a "custom alias" (don't worry - if it's not available, they will offer alternatives or you can choose again)
That's it!  Now you have an easy to remember address: tinyurl.com/freejamberry .

Add it to

  • your email signature
  • your blog sidebar
  • your Facebook page
  • your signature for forums
  • comments (where appropriate - don't SPAM!)
  • Pinterest
TIPS:  
Make sure that you clearly state the purpose of the form and what you want them to do.  I've had a much better response to recruiting since I added the check boxes at the bottom of the form asking if they are interested in becoming a consultant, hosting a party or fundraiser!  

I also asked them to come comment on my Facebook page letting them know they had requested.  My page went from 500 likes to nearly 2000, and the page interaction has been tremendous (which helps boost my search placement, my post relevance and lots of other technical SEO/placement goodies)

Remember - the Fortune is in the Follow Up!  Don't spend your time and money sending out samples and then never call, email or write again!  People by from PEOPLE, build a relationship!

1 comment:

  1. "[ReDeemed]" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunday-drive_22.html

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails