Sunday, July 22, 2012

So, You're a Direct Sales Diva?

Jamberry Nails options for marketing your direct sales business noelgiger.jamberrynails.net
Click to see larger!

One of the things that I love about Jamberry Nails is how much attention they get!  People notice and ask me about them, which is a great way to start a conversation for my business!
If you are tired of trying to “drum up” interest and conversations, why not let your fingernails start conversations for YOUR business too?

It’s the best marketing investment you’ll make!

Don’t see your business listed?  Contact me today for a custom recommendation!
noel@noelgiger.com         
Independent Jamberry Nails Star Consultant         
facebook.com/dfwjamberry

Looking for an additional Direct Sales business to complement your existing one?  Join my Jamberry Nails team today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails